St Margaret’s is a beautiful coastal village, near to Dover, with a rich and colourful history. Volunteers have scanned thousands of images from our archive to this site, which has been funded by grants and donations. Visit us regularly to see what is new! Find out more about us or get in touch.
It is interesting to note that the sister church of St Augustine, East Langdon, now also incorporated into the St Margaret’s benefice, was restored “from its ruinous state” in 1892,.
This site has been generously sponsored by: