Kingsdown Road

Photos and documents associated with Kingsdown Road, St Margaret's.
This road was originally called Cuckold's Row, later renamed The Row, then finally, Kingsdown Road. A footpath/cycle track at the end of the road leads to Kingsdown.
At various times the road has been the home to the Village School (1847-1970), the Village Blacksmiths, the St Margaret's Bowls Club ( once a Reading Room and later a Men's Institute before it became the Bowls Club) the Village Library, and the Red Lion pub.