Skip to content
St Margaret's Village History
Thousands of historic images & stories from a Kent village
You are here:
Abstract of title deeds to land in Granville Road. 1933
An abstract of title of lands owned by the deceased Earl Granville in Granville Road granted to Viscount Morpeth and Viscount Sandon. The full document is available to view in the Society's archive.
Indenture of land sale in Granville Road to Abram Lyle. 1911
Copies of an indenture with map relating to the sale of a piece of land in Granville Road by the 3rd Earl Granville to Abram Lyle of Tate and Lyle, sugar manufacturers .
The Priory and Colton Granville Road, various documents. 1894-1968
1. A schedule of documents for title K3189 ranging from 1894 to 1968 2. Entries from the electoral register relating to Colton Granville Road 3. Extracts from 19th century newspapers giving details of the early history of ...
Transfer of ZigZag Steps from Earl of Granville Estate to the Parish Council. 1895
Article titled 'St Margaret's at Cliffe Parish Council. Its History and Service to the Community' written by G Purchase. Article deals principally with the year 1895 and the conveyance of the Zigzag steps from the ...
This site has been generously sponsored by:
Kent County Council
St Margaret’s at Cliffe Parish Council
The Cook Family
Many individual donations from supporters of the Society